Everyone has a story
I can stand with a group of people and still feel alone
I can move around enthusiastically and still feel tired to the bone
The thought of interacting with people makes me tense
Whenever I share my feelings with people ,they think it makes no sense
As soon as I go out ,I just want to go home and sleep
Small talks make me feel so awkward,I like conversations that are deep
Sometimes I feel like people are judging me
I wonder how others look so happy and carefree
Seeing so many people together makes me feel restless
Sometimes I wonder why I can't be like them ,laid back and reckless
I would prefer to be with my books ,where I am not scared of anybody
I just want to be relaxed and live without any worry
This is so good!!!! Keep it up
ReplyDeleteWoah!! This is amazing!! You did an awesome job!
ReplyDelete