Chains

My head started spinning,my legs started shaking
My eyes got watery ,my heart started aching 
I told myself I couldn't do it and I just wanted to run away 
I knew I couldn't go up on that stage ,I knew that I was going to fail today 
Performing in front of hundreds of people is definitely not an easy thing to do
It is hard to explain about all those scary thoughts and feelings I was going through
 I was scared that people would make fun of me and treat me like a joke 
I had a feeling that people would not pay attention to me ,when I spoke 
I was feeling nervous and confident at the same time when I was taking my first steps towards the stage 
I never thought that this day would be so important, I never realised that today I was finally going to break free from my cage 
When I saw all those faces looking at me ,I decided to give them a performance they were never going to forget 
I spoke my dialogues with my full confidence, I wanted it to be a day that I would never regret 
Performing on stage has become so special to me
When I am there I truly feel happy and free
I liked feeling so important, I liked the attention
Falling in love with the stage was definitely not my intention...


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone has a story

Mundane