A visit to the closet


'Will we ever go out again ?' said the little black dress 
The pyjamas made fun of her and laughed at her distress 
The jumpsuit stood up and cried ' I know I was a little hard to handle , but I thought we had something' 
'atleast you haven't forgotten about me ' said the hoodies and started blushing
The jeans just sat in the corner and thought about how it was always tight around my thighs 
The cute crop top was still expectant and was looking at me with hopeful eyes 
The shorts and the dungerees refused to even talk and be a part of the conversation
The shirts knew they had very low chances and were proceeding with caution
The heels looked at me with disgust and said that it had never seen me before 
It was acting so high and mighty ,I was really tempted to return it to the store 
The jacket and I talked about the good old days 
The socks were funny and charming as always 
I was happy to hear that the comfortable slippers and the bathrobe were finally in a relationship
Even though I paid no attention to it , the brallete tried to catch my attention by seductively biting it's lip 
The skirt and I have been ignoring each other ,since it cheated on me with the wind on that dreadful summer day 
The ugly woolen sweater was feeling tired and just wanted to go away 
This visit to the closet finally came to an end 
After a lot of thinking,I can easily say that the pyjamas will always be my best friend



Comments

  1. This is very interesting!! I never thought about what the clothes think!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My entire closet must hate me then, except for my shorts and shorts. I really liked the way you described your relationship with each one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a unique way to put it!!! 🤯🤯

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Everyone has a story

Chains

Mundane